Limitations of T-FLEX CAD Student Edition
Thank you for your interest in T-FLEX CAD for students. This Student Edition is a full version of T-FLEX CAD with few limitations, allowing you to use the product and understand its many benefits and features. T-FLEX CAD Student Edition does not require any license key to install.
IMPORTANT! You may not use T-FLEX CAD Student Edition for commercial purposes.
- File format is incompatible with the commercial release. Files saved in T-FLEX CAD Student Edition cannot be opened in commercial T-FLEX CAD with the exception of special Academic license provided only to the certified academic institutions. Academic license allows opening documents from T-FLEX CAD Student Edition but cannot convert them to the format of commercial T-FLEX CAD.
- Printing capabilities are limited. Some of customizations options are not available, special text is printed on the border.
- Export is limited to bitmap, PDF/3D PDF and 3D mesh formats (STL, VRML, OBJ, PLY, X3D, U3D);
- 3D mesh import is limited to STL, VRML, OBJ, PLY, 3D PDF, X3D, U3D.
- 3D solid geometry import is limited to STEP.
- 2D import is limited to DWG.
- BOM is not supported.
- Document protection control functionality is not accessible.
- Integration with T-FLEX DOCs software is not supported.
- Finite Elements Analysis results are limited.
- Parasolid models insertion is disabled.
- External add-on applications based on T-FLEX Open API are not supported.
- "Technical Support" command is not available.
- Fragments "detailing" feature is disabled.
- Animation screen play command is switched off.
Note: If you experience any problems with the installation, need more information, or would like to order full-featured release of the product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.